EHS Reporting & Dashboards
Analyze your findings and take corrective and preventative actions. Schedule daily/weekly/monthly email reports to be sent to you and your team, including recent reports, pending follow-ups, training status, inspection status, and more. Configure dashboards to display performance measurements relevant to your business.
View Form Responses
Once a report is submitted it will automatically trigger any individual or group-notifications and can be seen by anyone who has access. Each report can be exported to PDF or forwarded as an email attachment.
The form responses will include:
- Who filled out the form
- When the report was started, submitted, and logged in the system
- How long it took the report to be filled out
- The GPS location of the report (plus a map)
- The weather conditions, wind, & temperature
- The answers, photos, and other response information
- The revision history including revision date, person who made the change, and what they changed
Get the exact information you need using question filters.
- If you add a “Severity” question with Low, Medium, and High options, you will be able to search for all responses with a High severity.
- If you add a “Location” field to your form, you will be able to search for all responses with “Dallas” selected.
You determine the questions and what options your team can choose.
Once you’ve selected the responses you want to view, choose how to view the data. Configure your dashboards to display the information most important to your business.
- Dashboard Types – Create bar and pie charts, line graphs, task lists, data tables, and more.
- Data Sources – Define the data sources used to populate your dashboards. Some examples: inspection reports, open issues, near misses, or training status. The sky’s the limit with KPA EHS.
- Export Dashboards – Export reports to PDF for easy printing or forwarding, and to Excel for additional analysis
- Scheduled Reports – schedule any report to be automatically sent to your or your team at intervals you define.
Watch the 1-Minute Overview
Want to dive deeper?
Check out the EHS Software Demo Center
Visit the demo center to watch in-depth feature deep dives and see how all the components work together to make your safety program a success.