EHS Audit & Inspection Software
Identify potential risks and address them before they result in injury—and the citations, fines, lawsuits, and workers’ compensation claims that follow.
Address issues before an incident occurs. Use KPA EHS audit and inspection tools to uncover issues and address them with corrective and preventive actions before an incident occurs. Tailor your EHS inspections to address the areas of risk specific to your facilities.
KPA EHS Audit & Inspection Tools
- Quickly deploy pre-built safety inspection checklists from a library of 50+ templates
- Customize existing inspection forms, or create your own
- Schedule ongoing or ad-hoc inspections
- Capture, assign, track, and report on issues to head off incidents or accidents before they occur
- Ensure accuracy with photographic documentation
- Identify the highest areas of risk in your organization
- Prioritize and track actions needed to resolve high-exposure risks
On-Site Audits and Inspections
KPA also provides on-site audit and inspection services. Working at your facility, your local KPA Risk Management Consultant will identify potential environmental and workplace safety risks and help you determine the necessary actions to meet EPA and OSHA requirements to avoid citations and potential legal action.
Watch the 1-Minute Overview
Want to dive deeper?
Check out the EHS Software Demo Center
Visit the demo center to watch in-depth feature deep dives and see how all the components work together to make your safety program a success.
Want To Learn How EHS Software Can Help Your Business?
Schedule a 30-minute meeting with a KPA solutions expert.